“Out of the Blue” – PreemieCare Writer’s Event
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
On June 22, 2004, a unique panel of experts joined forces at the Hudson Hotel in New York for the first media event of its kind to share their expertise and personal stories on prematurity as well as a preventable childhood illness.
Watch special guest Maysa perform "Out of the Blue," the title track to her new CD, and share her personal account of delivering a child three months early.
Hear Dr. Steve Berman, former president of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), discuss the latest information on prematurity and when new parents should call their doctors.
For additional information, please contact Holli Kolkey at 858-546-4811 or Nina Steinberg at 212-845-4267.
Note: If your company uses a firewall and you are not able to access the webcast file, click here for Real Player or here for Windows Media Player.
Here's what you'll need to listen to the broadcast:
- At least a 28.8Kbps connection to the Internet.
- The free RealPlayer - download here.
- Click here to test your RealPlayer.
- The free Windows Media Player - download here.
- Click here to test your Windows Media Player.
- If you have problems listening, view our help pages, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.